Aronix is a treatment for men over the age of 18 with erectile dysfunction (ED). It’s a tablet you take 30 to 60 minutes before sex.
Aronix contains sildenafil, the same active ingredient as Viagra, so it works in the same way. It’s also a pharmacy medicine, so you don’t need a prescription to buy it. You will need to have a short online consultation with a trained clinician first.
By relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, Aronix makes it easier for the blood to flow. So if you have trouble getting an erection, keeping an erection, or maintaining one hard enough for sex, Aronix can help you. You will need to be aroused for Aronix to help you with ED.
How to use
Please read the patient information leaflet before use.
- Take Aronix roughly 30 to 60 minutes before you want to have sex.
- Swallow the tablet whole with water.
- Do not take more than one tablet a day.
Aronix stays active in your body for around four hours after you take it.
Aronix is only suitable for men to take. Do not take Aronix if you:
- do not have an erection problem
- take any nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart failure
- take riociguat (or other guanylate cyclase stimulators) for high blood pressure in the lungs
- take ritonavir for the treatment of HIV
- have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of a problem with your heart or blood vessels
- have a severe heart or liver problem
- have low blood pressure
- have ever had severe vision loss or a rare inherited eye disease
- have a deformed penis
- have an allergy to any of the ingredients in this product
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before taking if you:
- get very breathless or feel chest pain with light or moderate physical activities
- have a heart problem
- have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- take any other medicines listed in the package leaflet
- take any other treatment for erectile dysfunction
- ever had a persistent erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- have a stomach ulcer or bleeding disorder
- have diagnosed mild to moderate liver problems
- have diagnosed severe kidney problems.
If you experience any serious side effects, stop taking Aronix immediately and seek medical attention.
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 30°
- Keep Aronix in its original packaging and do not use after the expiry date.
- If you want to dispose of Aronix, take it to a pharmacy for safe disposal.
1 tablet: 50 mg sildenafil.
Also contains: lactose. See patient information leaflet for further information