This medicine is sold under the discretion of a Well Pharmacist.
You will be required to answer a few short questions to ensure this medicine is suitable for you.
Viagra Connect is an erectile dysfunction treatment containing Sildenafil which can be bought without a prescription.
Viagra Connect works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. This allows blood to flow to your penis more easily, helping you get and keep an erection. You need to be aroused for Viagra Connect to work.
The main difference between Viagra Connect and Viagra is that the dosage of Viagra Connect is lower. This means there may be a lower risk of side effects. But if Viagra Connect doesn’t work for you, you may need a higher dose of erectile dysfunction medication.
How to use
Please read the patient information leaflet carefully before use.
- Take 1 tablet approximately one hour before sexual activity.
- Swallow the tablet whole with water.
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day.
Viagra Connect starts to work within 30-60 minutes. It stays active in your body for about four hours.
Viagra Connect is only suitable for men. Do not take Viagra Connect if you:
- do not have an erection problem
- take any nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart failure
- take riociguat (or other guanylate cyclase stimulators) for high blood pressure in the lungs
- take ritonavir for the treatment of HIV
- have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of a problem with your heart or blood vessels
- have a severe heart or liver problem
- have low blood pressure
- have ever had severe vision loss or a rare inherited eye disease
- have a deformed penis
- have an allergy to any of the ingredients in this product
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before taking if you:
- get very breathless or feel chest pain with light or moderate physical activities
- have a heart problem
- have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- take any other medicines listed in the package leaflet
- take any other treatment for erectile dysfunction
- ever had a persistent erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- have a stomach ulcer or bleeding disorder
- have diagnosed mild to moderate liver problems
- have diagnosed severe kidney problems
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 30°
- Keep Viagra Connect in its original packaging and do not use after the expiry date.
- If you want to dispose of Viagra Connect, take it to a pharmacy for safe disposal.
1 tablet: 50 mg sildenafil.
Also contains: lactose. See patient information leaflet for further information.