This medicine is sold under the discretion of a Well Pharmacist.
You will be required to answer a few short questions to ensure this medicine is suitable for you.
Sildenafil is an erectile dysfunction treatment which can be bought without a prescription.
How to Use
For men 18 years and older
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
• take 1 tablet approximately one hour before sexual activity
• swallow tablet whole with water
• do not take more than 1 tablet a day
Starts to work within 30-60 minutes. You may take it up to 4 hours before sexual activity.
Do NOT take if you:
- do not have an erection problem
- take any nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart failure
- take riociguat (or other guanylate cyclase stimulators) for high blood pressure in the lungs
- take ritonavir for the treatment of HIV
- have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of a problem with your heart or blood vessels
- have a severe heart or liver problem
- have low blood pressure
- have ever had severe vision loss or a rare inherited eye disease
- have a deformed penis
- have an allergy to any of the ingredients in this product
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before taking if you:
- get very breathless or feel chest pain with light or moderate physical activities
- have a heart problem
- have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- take any other medicines listed in the package leaflet
- take any other treatment for erectile dysfunction
- ever had a persistent erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- have a stomach ulcer or bleeding disorder
- have diagnosed mild to moderate liver problems
- have diagnosed severe kidney problems
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
1 tablet: 50 mg sildenafil.
See package leaflet for further information